FantasyLitKnits


Friday, January 25, 2008
And the yarny goodness has arrived and then some...


From left to right we have Socks that Rock Valkyrie, LimenViolet Sasquatch Sock Audrey Hepburn, CrashintoEwe Pumpkin Myst, and my fave theDyeingArts Gothic Boobies.

I got the Audrey at my first SnB meeting last night. It was flabbergastingly funtabulous. Ashley and I met some freakin awesome people and we can't wait to do it again next week!

I finally finished the Sunrise Circle Jacket. The pictures don't do it justice. It's alot more fitted looking in person.




I'm so in love with it. I've been wearing it every chance I get. Especially now that I found a sweater pin on Etsy from RubyVegas. I LURV it!!



I also BARELY finished a Calorimetry to match the jacket. Seriously, I had to use scraps from the jacket to piece together a bind off but it still turned out well.




I like it but I wish I could wear it a little bit more effectively. I think my head is shaped weird. I mean really I'm the only person in the world I know of that can't wear headbands without them slipping or looking ridiculous. It's still cute as long as I wear it with some bangs hanging out. Otherwise I have an egg head. No really.

Next project is Jeanie with the STR Valkyrie, which got cast on at the SnB. Thanks to DragonKnitter for showing me the provisional cast on. I hope she wasn't too frustrated that my see-and-do skills suck and I ended up just looking it up online. Her showing me definitely helped but I have to watch it over and over to get it and she was super busy with LnV orders. How super nice was it of her to take the time to show me in the midst of that!?

Posted by Elyse at 4:22 PM |

0 Comments: