FantasyLitKnits


Thursday, January 3, 2008
I finished knitting the MJB Newsboy Cap!! I'm excited to get it done even if I'll never wear it. It didn't come out quite the way I wanted but I'm still going to write up the pattern and post it. You never know, maybe someone might like it! So here's a pic.



Try to ignore the creepiness that is my face in this picture. I was looking in the mirror to try and get a good shot. Silly me.

So anyway I used LionBrand Jiffy Thick and Quick. I've wanted to use this yarn for awhile but never got around to it. I loved the charcoal colorway too. It's so classy and the yarn is super duper squishy, who can resist that? I bought two skeins and only used one so now I have more fun yarn to play with!

I'm getting back to the Sunrise Circle Jacket now. I want to finish that up so I can move on to some of the things on my list. Notice over 25% of my list is knitting. Hmmmm...if I didn't know any better I'd think I was a tad bit obsessed. Oh wait I AM obsessed! Making awesome things with some sticks and some string has that effect on a lot of us apparently.

Posted by Elyse at 5:30 AM |

0 Comments: