FantasyLitKnits


Wednesday, April 4, 2007
What a horrible blogger I am! It's been far too long, I'm so sorry. Well, I am back to the blogging world. My absence was due to some strenuating circumstances. Don't worry, they aren't bad, just stressful. We're planning on moving soon, just to a new place in the same town. We are currently working out the budget and me getting an overnight job with UPS. The job end of things is looking good. I had my second interview last week and the interview said it was basically a formality and I would probably get a call next week about starting the following Monday. It's a month long hiring process because they only hire every other week. This would be my third week in the process so hopefully, if all goes well, I will have a new job next week!

So to the knitting, the Lady is finished! And here are the horded (until now) pics. I used Hubby's camera phone so they're a bit fuzzy.





I have also decided that I am not a spinner. I will be sticking to the knitting I think. At least I can get in on a spinning class of some sort. Glad I didn't hock over a few hundred for a wheel just yet. Here's what I did accomplish.



Don't be fooled, the horrible parts are neatly hidden on the inside of the ball. I am too much of a perfectionist for spinning I think. I trully love hand dyed and hand painted mill spun yarns so that may need to be my next endeavor.

Okay, after such a long break I should have had tons to blog. I'll be honest, I do. but I've been so lazy about taking pictures. Sigh. I'll try to do better for the next post, I promise. Yeah, I know my promises aren't giving you much confidence in me so far are they? At least I'm still knitting!

Side note- check out this ebay auction! It's insanity!

Here's a picture of my adorable nephew born last week. When failing to deliver quality knitting pictures just give them a cute baby to look at and all will be well!

Posted by Elyse at 5:59 PM |

0 Comments: