FantasyLitKnits


Friday, February 2, 2007
The Knucks are done! Hubby loves them.






Let me just explain the embroidery on them for those not aware of the goings on of the pro wrestling and card gaming worlds. The words WORD LIFE are a gimmick used by this guy.





The heavy weight champion on WWE (formerly known as WWF). We've been big fans of his for some time.

The embroidery on the back of the gloves is the logo for the card game my husband plays called VS System (vs as in versus).




I made them so when he plays said card game his hands won't be cold. He plays in a lot of big tournaments and being nervous makes your hands cold. Voila, the knitting wife fixes the problem!

Now moving on to some UFOs that are desperate for some attention.

Posted by Elyse at 8:38 AM |

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2007 at 11:41:00 AM CST, Blogger Unknown said........
IF you get a chance please stop by hubbys blog and say hi over at www.valtool.blogspot.com

Hes a huge WWE fan and would love this post! I have learned to enjoy it as well although I havent seen my favorites on in a while! What a wonderful job you did
 


At February 3, 2007 at 9:33:00 PM CST, Blogger Valtool said........
Yes, I am lucky enough to have a wife who will generally tolerate my interest in sports entertainment. At her suggestion, I will likely do my Thursday Thirteen on my 13 favorite professional wrestlers of all time.