FantasyLitKnits


Saturday, January 20, 2007


I stole this from smariek knits. Don't shoot me please. It just looked fun. Apparently it's national delurking week, which means if you read my blog I want you to comment and tell me so. Just because I love all my blog readers and would like to know you're out there. How depressing it's going to be when no one comments on this haha. But, I KNOW you're out there. The hit counter way down there at the bottom of my sidebar doesn't lie you know. I even blocked my own hits so it isn't ME raising the count. Although I'm thoroughly amazed that anyone other than myself is even remotely interested in any of this. So tell me hi. It doesn't have to be quippy I just want to know my audience. Lots of love!

~DK

Posted by Elyse at 5:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 at 8:13:00 AM CST, Blogger crissy said........
hi from me crissy in alaska , i love to come in and read the blogs of other knitters who are acrually blogging on a regualr basis. because i love to hear what other kniters out there are doing because there is no knit group here that i know of. sighh and winter is getting pretty old around here that is LOL
thanks for caring . hugs and love from me crissy in alaska