FantasyLitKnits


Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I promised myself when I started this blog that I wouldn't post quizzes, surveys, or anything in the like. BUT I got tagged and I just CAN'T let the Knitstress down, now can I? So here you are, six weird things about me.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1) I love anime. My favorite movie is Howl's Moving Castle. I'm a self-proclaimed nerd, so save yourself the trouble of telling me so ;)
2) I don't like to crochet because I can't get every single loop the exact same as the others. I'm a perfectionist. At least I am when my lazyknitteritis doesn't overcome my perfectionism.
3) I actually enjoy watching my kids TV shows, my favorite is The Upside Down Show on Noggin.
4) I mix mayo and ketchup for my french fries and hamburgers, I've been known to put it on a managerie of other things too.
5) My favorite sandwich is a peanut butter, banana, and mayo sandwich. Okay, so I just like weird foods!
6) My husband always gives me crap because I never wear socks. I'm warming up to them now, but I still don't wear them very often. Maybe when I start knitting my own socks I'll wear them all the time. Maybe.


Here's the lucky six who I'm tagging:

Needles on Fire
Yarn-A-Go-Go
Knitlet
Knitting Wench
Pinku!
Yarn Harlot

Yeah, I know, I actually had the guts to tag the Yarn Harlot! I've seriously overestimated myself here but I had to try :)

UPDATE- Kate at Needles on Fire had already done this one so here's the replacement blogger :)

cosmicpluto knits!


~DK

Posted by Elyse at 8:27 AM |

0 Comments: