FantasyLitKnits


Friday, January 26, 2007
The past few days have been very eventful. Tuesday morning Rashawn got sick and the same night Hubby was sick too. Needless to say there was lots of laundry to be done, setting me back quite a bit from catching up in the first place. Wednesday I was exhausted from the previous day. Thursday morning it was, of course, my turn to be sick. Unfortunately, Hubby was catching up at work on top of going to school and there were loads of things piling up on him because some big shots are coming in next week. So I powered through. I was fine as long as I didn't move much.
Despite the mountain of work still needing attention Hubby came home early evening and I got to "relax" in the bath and bed. Today, I feel much much better, thanks to Hubby letting me sleep in. Feeling normal feels so much better after feeling horrible.

So that's why I haven't posted in a few days. In the knitting arena, I finished one half of a pair of Knucks.



Unfortunately I couldn't even knit during the sick days so not much got done despite having to sit and lay down all day. It was torture, I assure you. I did manage to purchase some sock yarn from FeltStudioUK (as heard of on Lime and Violet's podcast) on Wednesday.



I'm in love with this colorway. It's called Pink Smoke. This being my first sock weight yarn, I'm doubly excited. And yes I have decided on a pattern to use it for. And of course it is none other than the ever popular Jaywalkers by Grumperina. Had to jump on the bandwagon sometime I suppose.

In closing, I took this cute pic of Hubby and two of the boys this morning, in the aftermath of the past few days.





~DK

Posted by Elyse at 3:31 PM |

0 Comments: