FantasyLitKnits


Monday, October 1, 2007
RAVELRY


This new site is going to be the best thing to EVER happen to the knitting blogosphere. It's basically a database you can use for almost any information you could want for a project, yarn, book, pattern, anything! I'm super pumped about this site. You MUST check it out if you are a knitter or crocheter. It's going to be amazing. There are already thousands and thousands signed up and even more thousands on the waiting list. The site is still in beta right now. That's why you have to sign up and then they'll send you an invite when they get to you on the waiting list. I signed up on September 26th and am #36494 on the list. If you go to this link then you can find out where you are on the list after you signed up. Today there are 15609 people in line in front of me. It will also tell you how many people have signed up since you did. That number is 1660 for me right now. You can take a video tour here. It's worth waiting for it to load so you can get the full impact of how awesome this is going to be. From what I've seen so far it's going to be one of the most impressive sites I've ever been on. Okay so maybe that's the knitter in me taking over but seriously, this site is going to be AMAZING. So go sign up.

Posted by Elyse at 9:27 AM |

0 Comments: