FantasyLitKnits


Friday, September 21, 2007
I'm so excited that I'm back! So much has happened in the past few months I'm just going to pick up here and move on. I didn't get a ton of knitting done until recently so there's not a whole ton to post anyway.



My current projects are from this fantastic book called Itty-Bitty Hats.

Initially I didn't think I would make very many, if any, of the patterns despite they're cuteness. Thanks to Sarafae, though, I'm now addicted to hats! I'm making them for my kids, my nephew and niece and all my friends' babies! I had gotten burned out on baby blankets because they were so time consuming, especially since SO many of my friends are having babies! This new discovery of baby hats is sooo exciting. They're perfect knitted gifts. I can work one up in a day or two and they're super adorable.







This is the first hat I tried out from Itty-Bitty Hats. I made it for my friend Kinzy's baby. Unfortunately I haven't been able to give it to him because he's been so sick. We're very worried about him, so if you could just say a little pray for the kiddo. He needs it.

So I liked the pumpkin hat so much I decided to make one for all three of my boys and my neice and nephew. We plan on taking a picture of the five kiddos together and giving them to my husband's parents. They'll love having a picture of the five together.



I'm also making an upside-down daisy hat for my niece because she seemed to love the first pumpkin hat I made. She kept walking around with it sitting on her head, despite that it was about 3 sizes too small. She's such an adorable little girl she just has to have a super cute girlie hat! I love that girl!





She and her brother are just SO cute!







Posted by Elyse at 8:03 AM |

0 Comments: